Turning Age 65 and Medicare : Important Facts You Should Know
- Many people are enrolled in Medicare automatically. If you are not enrolled automatically then you must sign up. You may have to sign up if you are not receiving social security and are 65 years old.
- There are important dates that you should be aware of. Your initial enrollment period or IEP, and open enrollment.
- Sign up for Medicare Part B when you are first eligible and you can avoid a penalty.
- You can receive helpful guidance completely FREE.
- You may be able to receive help with your Medicare costs.
If you need more assistance, check out our blog post for helpful tips on turning age 65 and Medicare.